- Boiling pan
- A large bowl
- A cup
- Bamboo sticks
- Sticky Flour
- Measure out approximately 1-2 cups of sticky flour and pour it into the large bowl.
- Slowly add water into the flour and stir until it starts to stick together.
- Pick up the flour with your hands and mold it into a tight ball shape.
- Slowly, get out equal amounts of small sticky flour and roll it into a small ball.
- Pour water into the boiling pan (About half way) and boil the water.
- When you see bubbles on top of the water, add in the sticky flour balls.
- When the small balls are floating on top of the water, scoop them out the water and into a bowl.
- Thread them onto the bamboo sticks and add sauce. (See separate page on how to make the sauce.)